When Steve Jobs introduced the iPhone to an enraptured audience on January 9, 2007, little did he know that the iPhone would not only define the performance standards for smartphones, it would eventually become the universally accepted standard. The iPhone SDK soon followed in early 2008 thus enabling thousands of iPhone application development professionals from all corners of the planet to contribute to the iPhone repository. Some of these highly talented and creative iPhone maestros work at Halosys Technologies and are standing by to build the next run away iPhone app for your enterprise.
Ink Web Solutions will constitute a dedicated team exclusively for your organization which will work full-time to develop your iPhone app and list it on the Apple iTunes App Store in record time and under budget.
We bring to you:
- UI design & prototype development based on in-depth discussions, your inputs and feedback
- Interactive game development not just for the iPhone but for the iPad and iPod Touch too
- Advanced-level native as well as browser-enabled iPhone apps development using the JSON Framework
- Ability to migrate iPhone Apps to iPad and iPod Touch owing to our multi tier expertise with the IOS platform
- Finance apps, education apps, game apps, research apps, enterprise apps, location aware apps, social networking widgets- the works
- ross-platform mobile application development where the same smartphone app functions flawlessly and simultaneously on all major platforms-- iPhone/iPad, Android and Blackberry
- IPhone-compliant mobile website design and development including developing eye-catching UI designs that take your brand message and user experience to the next level